Friday, October 1, 2010

I Got Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is my first ever blog post, and I very happey to say that I just got accepted into the Disney College Program.  YAY... well here's how it went... I did the web-based interview the 20 of September. I didn't call to schedule my interview until the 22 because the day before I was in the hospital... Anywho they scheduled me for the 23 of sep. at 10:40 Now let me tell you I had class until 10.... but class got out early ugh just my luck I had to wait 2 horrible hours alone (because my body wouldn't let me talk to anyone) My interviewers name was Sarah and she was 8 minutes late which made me even more nervous, as soon as she called she went through all the disney policies then she started the interview..........

  • Is your email......................... so and so.... :]
  • Tell me the roles you have on the check list
  • Do you have any tattoos that are visible in a one piece bathing suit?
  • What are your top 3 roles
  • How do you feel about working outside?
  • Would you consider Photopass and why?
  • How have you made a customer feel special?
  • What were your responsibilities at your previous jobs?
Those are the ones I mostly remember because I might have blacked-out from being so nervous lol nah just kidding

So after a week of wait.... I finally got my acceptance email... It looked like the following--






<<<<<Proof<<<<






Lol

That is all for now :]

Smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment