Sunday, January 8, 2012

Zoops

I'm clearly very bad at this.... it's been about 5 months since I left Disney. Worst 5 months of my life seriously. I got a job, sucked, quit and now I hope to be starting the new one this week but nothing, I mean NOTHING will ever compare to my job at the Magic Kingdom. There are quite a few people who will be going back to do the Program who did the program with me. I hate them all haha just kidding. I still talk to 7/9 roommates. One didn't like anyone in the house so she moved. I'm not sure if I wrote that on here while I was over there and then the other one, I really didn't talk to her much while I was over there. She was always in her room, on the phone with her boyfriend, or with friends from back home who did the program. It kind of sucks actually but what can I do about it..... nothing really..... Anyways I like Tumblr better.... follow me and tell me where you are coming from so I know :D


I hope to be writing soon hopefully....
Toodles <3

http://wildlydreaming.tumblr.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment