Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Well Well Well.............

Im blogging on the university computers since my quantative reasoning teacher decided for the 3rd time not to give class today... or even come to class Ugh im pretty angry because I didnt really have to get up or anything :/ I could of stayed at home and thought about Disney and all lol

Well I hope my hunny also gets in the program because it would be great to experience Disney with him close by even though we might not even see each other since we'll be working and such. But that doesn't matter I just really hope he gets in I have faith that he will actually so thats a big plus. Im already thinking of ways to say congratulations -LOL-

Anyways.... March 23 can't get here fast enough geez im ready to get this intership of a lifetime started with :]
Oh and I went to talk to the counselor and he told me that I had to go to the Disney College Program meeting so that there they can tell me what i shall need to do..... which wasn't much help because I needed to accept on the 17 and the reunion is on the 18 lol but since i already accepted I guess I'll go anyways :]

Until Next Time :]
Toodles





P.S I need to figure out what im taking with me to Disney and my budget :/


0 comments:

Post a Comment