Monday, April 11, 2011

MADE

Well today is a good yes day.... IT'S MY FRIDAY..... :] meaning I don't have work tomorrow or Wednesday heck yes... Tomorrow I'm going to chill with the roomies at Animal Kingdom.... why am I sooo excited.. you ask??  Well i have never ever been to Animal Kingdom.... :] hehe work has been fine... but they paycheck has been better this week i get the normal pay check instead of the.. horrid 170 dollars taken out or low hours nope nope i worked 37 hours this week which wasn't that bad Ive met some really cool people at work 


It's been going good so far.... Most of my roommates are home sick or like my roomie... they want to go home but i think the only reason I'm not like that is because I've moved so much in my life that I don't get emotionally attached to many things so right now I'm doing great :] Plus i know my fmaily will always be their and i'll go back to P.R soon even though I don't really want to :/ Sad I Know ugh


I went yesterday to an Orlando Magic Basketball game and they were going against the Chicago Bulls... that was super fun thanks to Miranda and Lindsay especially Lindsay because her dad bought her the tickets 


I love my roommates all 7 of them but some aren't really clicking hahahah FUN I know i like to think of myself as the middle man <3


Anyways Fun Fun i work at 7:15 until 1:15 not bad at all :] I don't mind getting out at one.... im sure im not the only one who has to do it sooooo whatever


Pictures of my Wonderful Life ______ Bam Bam Below 


 
My wonderful Roomies outside of the Amway Center

Inside Amway Center <3 Before the Game :]

Toodles 
Have a Magical Day Everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment