Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stands East and other Shenanigans

Hello again. 

I've finally earned my ears YAY

I'm blogging because everyone is sleeping and i'm sitting on my bed alone lol its 10:22 am 

Now let me talk about my job a little bit more

Stands East

Tommorrowland/FantasyLand

Enchanted Groves

Lunching Pad
Auntie Gravities Galactic Goodies
Cool Ship
Friars Nook

and a couple more stands which are only open if the weather is nice and there is a lot of people in the park. I love my job so far and im great at making ice cream cones oh yea :]

ROOMMATES- There is 8 of us total including me, and they're all pretty chill. I get along with everyone and they all get along with each other too. Life is all about laughing and thats all we do when we're together. 

FOOD- yea it would help to know how to cook before coming down but i'm making ends meet lol

PAYCHECK- The first week i got paid for the first 2 days. I think its because my check in day was on a weird day and traditions was again.... on a weird day hehe Anyways the weeks are from sunday-saturdays and thats how we get paid which I still don't understand anyways this week i get paid on 04/07/2011 and they take out the first week of rent along with this week... $170 dollars down the drain... but its ok because I still got paid unlike a couple of my roomies who still owe rent which probably will get taken out of their nexts weeks pay... hopefully they get good hours next week :]

......... That is all for today..... Sorry it's soooo long :] oh pictures below :]

Downtown Disney with the roomie and a friend :D

Magic Kingdom :] ahhh feels so great

My Breaker Costume

Hollywood Studios

:] Toodles


0 comments:

Post a Comment