Wednesday, March 30, 2011

First week

Well its about that time :] I checked in a week ago WOW it feels like its been forever ago I'm having so much fun... These past couple days Ive taken classes and on Monday i started my training.. My trainers name is Dana and she's actually really cool She was a CP before also :] On Tuesday i was actually late for 30 minutes because instead of taking the A bus i took the C bus which took me to Epcot instead of MK ugh I got half a point but it's OK because that was the first and will be the last of those :] lol today i work from 4-12 but i love my job at Stands East... I'll talk more about that a little later since right now I have to go talk the bus to costuming and get my costume for the day.... Well toodles hopefuls Good Luck <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment