Friday, March 25, 2011

Making Magic

Well everything is running smoothly actually..... 


Check-In was the 23rd of March... I was the 3rd one in line and I got there around 6:50... I thought I was super late but no i was OK.... I got an apartment in Chatham with 7 other girls... they're pretty cool so far but its only the 3rd day and we're girls so I imagine theres going be some arguments and bitchiness from some but we'll see..


2nd day was Walmart Day... you'll have to make more than one trip unless you have bedding and all that other stuff... OH and if you don't have a car and have to take the bus I suggest that you take a backpack or a big bag to put your groceries because the first to day I lived off of ravioli and coke because thats all i had bought


3rd day was Traditions which was awesome :] my two tour guides were pretty cool also.. traditions was pretty long but its OK... they gave us our free park entrance cards YAY but I went to Walmart... yes again but this time I got food and thanks to my great great friend who helped me shop and get my stuff home... I got home and I've been hanging out with 3 of my 7 roommates the whole night the others went to the parks I'm guessing well tomorrow i have a 8 hour class thing and then on Sunday i start training :] oh joy


Oh by the way I work at Magic Kingdom Stands East... don't ask because I have no clue what that is lol i'll keep you posted 


HAVE A MAGICAL DAY :] *DISNEY POINT *DISNEY POINT*

0 comments:

Post a Comment