Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Goodbyes and My Hellos

Well.... the time has come to say goodbyes to fellow cast members who I've grown to love and get to know through these 2 months I've been here...... No my program isn't over yet, but theirs is :/ my Thai friends are leaving in 8 days :[ but only have 6 days of work left.... they are the people i usually close with because we both we're new. I can't believe that I got so attached to these people because I didn't think it mattered. lol but i'm sad that they're leaving. Those girls were the funnest people on earth. They made my nights and we had some fun times together. :[ Goodbye is something i will have to say because they live on the other side of the world :[ and then there goes the best guy evah.... my bff at work is leaving June 3rd :[ these days suck but on the other hand they're are new people who are going to start... New Friendships and more goodbyes as the time goes on :]


But you sir.... I will see later on in life <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment