Sunday, May 1, 2011

soooo uhhhhh...

Get this.. my schedule for the second week of may is incredible comparing to my April month :o where I closed every single night of the week except the two day off that I had or one considering it was easter week. Any who May is a good month. Grad night is the 6th and 7th and the past grad nights which were April 29th and 30th. I worked the 29th .... can I just say WOW Spectacular.... :] The fireworks were amazing, the Seniors were.... spontaneous to say the least and the vibe was great at work. Its pretty sad that there wont be anymore Grad Nights in the Walt Disney World Resort but thank goodness I get to work at least 2 of them. 
Disney nights are amazing and I came here with the thought that I was going to work late nights so i really don't mind at all :] Everything here is just about perfect with at least one or two slight mishaps with.... unwilling participants but other then them life's amazing... Orlando will forever be engraved into my heart as the place I spent the most amazing 5 months at :] I wish I didn't have to go back home but I'll just not think about that until August 12 :]


 
Me freaking out about the weather... It was 90 degrees.... ehhh and humid :/

Jackie, Lindsay, Miranda, Jose and I..... wonderful times at 
Peco's Bill where the lovely Miranda spents most of her time at lol

Stephen, Stephen's Co-worker, Casey, Vinny and I at Bdubs :] 
aka the place where Cp's go on wednesday nights cus its only 5 dollars <3


Life is what you make it :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment