Thursday, May 26, 2011

Optimism

.... has gotten me very far in life and it will keep going..... :] I love Disney, i love my job and the people I work with while some can be *&***!@'s, or just plain fantastic i still do have a great appreciation for every single one of those people...... I've hit the 2 month mark. March 23, April 23, May 23..... Gone and out the door. I only have 2 1/2 more months to go (sad face) anyways... I've been saving quite a bit of money which is grand, I've been called Jasmine a couple of times even though I would rather Pocahontas haha I might even try out for princess huh.... Decisions..... Decisions.... :/ 


oh this is a non Disney thing but i really do love Adele... everyday before work i listen to her whole CD, weird? nope not at all :] 

:] Forever, Please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment