Sunday, February 13, 2011

37 days left

Yes finally.... 1 month and 1 week left yay i'm going to start the Disney 30 day challenge... yes ill have 7 days left but who knows i might not be able to write one day sooo yea.... lets start i found 4... yes 4 different 30 day challenges over the internet.....

#1 Favorite Walt Disney Park

Magic Kingdom

















<<< The castle makes it my favorite.... its just so pretty










#1 Favorite Character
                          Jasmine 




Just her whole look makes me love her.... plus she looks mysterious and her love story is just truly beautiful













#1 Favorite Movie
 The Jungle Book.... 






"Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities"
Need I say more :]











#1  Favorite Disney Channel Male Star


Shia Lebeouf.... well he started off on Disney Channel and he worked his way up <3 






















Disney is right around the corner.... I can't wait... I already bought everything I needed to buy... now to wait :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment