Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 15

Day 15: Favorite Walt Disney World Resort
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
I've never been but it looks like a great resort plus everyone talks about it so I'm guessing its one of the best.

Day 15: The first movie you saw
101 Dalmatians
I don't exactly remember if this was the first one, but I sure do remember this being the one I watched most.


Day 15: Favorite Romantic Moment
When Cinderella found her shoe <3
The reason for this being my favorite romantic moment is because the prince went out of his way to find that girl, no matter where she was, no matter who she was he knew she was the one... (well i hope that was the reason)
Day 15: Favorite Season of Hannah Montana
First Season

before she became... well everyone knows what she became haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment