Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 11

Day 11- Favorite Hollywood Studios Attraction
Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
I saw part of this one. I really liked it. It was all action i loved it all plus i was 12 everything was so spectacular back then... lets see if its like that now 0.o

and

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster 

I don't remember ever going on this but as I can see from everyone else's To-Do lists I should try it out atleast 10 times :]
Day #11: Favorite love song
Tarzan- You'll be in my Heart

"'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more
You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here
in my heart always
Always"
Makes me want to tear up :,]
DAY 11: Favorite animal sidekick
Balooo


 Day 11: Favorite Picture of the Even Stevens Cast
hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment