Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 3 :]

Day 3- Fave attraction in Tomorrowland

Space Mountain
When I was 12 i remember going to Disney World and getting on Space Mountain with my mom. Favorite Ride in Tommorowland just because its roller coaster like :] now when I get over there in 35 days I'm going to see if i still love it as much as i did before <3


Day 3- Your favorite heroine

Pocahontas





She is by far my favorite out of every Disney character... a strong courageous woman is a great example for everyone.











DAY 3- Favorite prince

Prince Charming

Something about him just catches my eye :]


Day 3- Favorite Old Disney Channel Star 


Well I already named to old ones but if I have to name another one then I guess I will.
Raven-Symone 
I loved her show... she made me laugh.. a part of me still wants it to be on air i miss the old Disney Channel Stars but i guess the new generation needs stars of their own :/



0 comments:

Post a Comment